There’s something incredibly addicting about these paleo pancakes. They’re not exactly the same as traditional pancakes – the morsels that arise from this paleo pancake recipe are a wee bit drier and a little bit “denser” than the pancakes your mom used to make, but they’re still carb-addict approved. Most importantly, they’re sugar free (except for the bananas), 100% paleo, and they’re super easy to make.
2 large eggs
½ mashed ripe banana
3 tbsp. full fat coconut milk
1½ tbsp. organic coconut flour
½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. baking soda
1 pinch of salt
1. Whisk together the eggs, mashed banana, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract together.
2. Mix together the rest of the ingredients (except the coconut oil) in a separate bowl.
3. Add the dry ingredients from the bowl to the wet mix and whisk thoroughly.
4. Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet, add around a tablespoon of the batter to the heated pan for each pancake.
5. As bubbles start to form on the surface of the dough (approximately 1.5 minutes), flip the pancakes over and cook for another half a minute or so until golden brown.
6. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
7. Your pancakes are ready to be enjoyed!
Servings : 4
Ready in : 15
Course : Main Course, Snack
Recipe Type : Breakfast, Paleo Recipes