This is my favorite gluten free brownie recipe. Anytime I break these out for a party, my guests can’t stop raving about them. They have no idea they’re gluten and dairy free. Treat yourself, or surprise your friends and loved ones with these incredibly tasty dark chocolate brownies without gluten interference.
5 ounces 60-70% cocoa dark chocolate
1/4 cup sorghum flour
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 cup almond meal
2 organic beaten eggs
1 tablespoon bourbon vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350º Farenheit (177º Celsius)
2. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Place a saucepan over low heat. Add the dark chocolate and coconut oil and let melt.
4. Whisk together the almond meal, brown sugar, sorghum flour, sea salt and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Make a small “well” in the center of the mix.
5. Add the beaten eggs, melted dark chocolate mixture, and vanilla extract into the “well”.
6. Beat the mixture with an egg beater on a low-medium setting for 2 minutes, until it starts to get thick, smooth, and glossy.
7. Place some dark chocolate chips into the top and press them in slightly
8. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the brownies are slightly cracked on top.
9. Remove and let cool on a rack. Remove the brownies from the pan by grabbing the parchment paper and lifting the brownies out whole.
10. Chill for approximately 1 hour. Slice and serve.
Servings : 16
Ready in : 45
Course : Dessert
Recipe Type : Gluten Free Recipes