- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 1/2 cups.
- Difficulty Level Easy
Although I’ve always loved french dressing, the problem is that most savory french salad dressings tend to be heavy on stuff like soybean oil, or high fructose corn syrup, among a number of other unhealthy ingredients. This still isn’t exactly the lowest carb dressing in the world (because of the honey), but you can’t deny its deliciousness. I described the French version of my paleo salad dressing recipe here. If you are more of a fan of the “American style”, just add some ketchup and a spoonful of Worcestershire sauce and you’re done!
- (3 Rating)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tspns dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tspns coconut aminos
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 1 tspn salt
- 1/2 tspn pepper
- 1/2 tspn molasses
- Pinch of cloves
- 1. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- 2. Place the mix into the fridge.
- 3. Enjoy on your favorite salad!
About this Foodie
Robert DorseyRead more about this Foodie..
This super smoothie is jam-packed with essential vitamins and nutrients....Recipe by Foodie Nicole |
This healthy, delicious smoothie is quick and easy to make!...Recipe by Foodie Nicole |
Love vegan sandwiches? These vegan black bean burgers are some...
These unique vegan blueberry muffins include no eggs, and instead...
Love desserts, but don’t want to make your cookies with...
Food and Drink Articles
- Is Juicing Healthy?
- Juice Maker Selection Tips
- Guide to the Benefits of Juicing
- 10 Healthy Late Night Snack Ideas
- 10 Easy Paleo Diet Approved Snack Ideas
- Are Potatoes Gluten Free?
- Is Oatmeal Gluten Free?
- The Health Benefits of Maca Powder and Maca Root
- 10 Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids
- 10 Quick & Simple Healthy Snacks for Toddlers