What is Paleo ? The Paleo Diet is a trademarked term that stands for paleolithic diet. Other names for the paleolithic diet are the Stone Age diet, caveman diet, and hunter-gather diet. The general idea is that people should return to their dietary roots to achieve optimum health and fitness. Proponents of the paleolithic diet […]
Archive | Paleo RSS feed for this section
From paleo granola to kale chips, take a look at this list of 10 easy, healthy and overall awesome paleo diet snacks While traditional go to snack foods like crackers and pretzels may not be an option when embarking on a paleo diet, there are a wide variety of paleo snacks that are not only […]
Food and Drink Articles
- Juicing for health – Increase your nutrient intake
- How Aloe Vera Juice Benefits You and Yours
- Which Juicing Diet is best for you?
- Can you make Banana Juice?
- The Top 5 Gluten Free Cookbooks
- Why you should like Beetroot Juice
- 10 best gluten free cereal options
- Your guide to juicing for weight loss
- Paleo Practicals
- How to make Sun Dried Tomatoes at Home
- The Lowdown on Gluten Free Food
- Is Juicing Healthy?
- Juice Maker Selection Tips
- Guide to the Benefits of Juicing
- 10 Healthy Late Night Snack Ideas
- 10 Easy Paleo Diet Approved Snack Ideas
- 5 best easy recipes for juicing
- Are Potatoes Gluten Free?
- Is Oatmeal Gluten Free?
- The Health Benefits of Maca Powder and Maca Root
- 10 Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids
- 10 Quick & Simple Healthy Snacks for Toddlers